Monday, June 20, 2011

Camilla Esmeralda's NEW LINE!!


 

"The look is really a whole nother story of Camilla's life" Ramona said
"This look was inspired by my childhood in the country" Camilla says
"She really has a way of turning a memory into an outfit, it's always been her talent" Socco Said 
"Socco was really excited to debut his new look!" Ramona says giggling
"Ramona was a natural on the set, she handled everything maturely and looked gorgeous!"
Yes it's true, it's Camilla Esmeralda's New fashion line "Cotton Eye Joe's Day Off" She claims this look was inspired by her childhood in the country. These pics are the un-edited un-cut photos of Camilla and her Family at the first photo shoot, we were able to catch up with Camilla at the after-party to celebrate their new model: Poppy! If you saw the last post you saw how cute she is and how much she rocks the classic stripes, here's what we were able to get out of the Esmeralda Family at the party
CEMA: So tell us how this whole thing is working out
Camilla: It's really going great, I made this line and I will be coming out with a more domesticated one soon, once I find more models and supplies. It's really fun to-
Ramona: Yeah yeah anyways! [laughs]
Socco: I've always loved photography so when Camilla started getting into modeling, I took my own classes, I got good at what I do now. And I'm lovin it!
CEMA: I see.. Well, how have the sale been?
Camilla: Through the roof.
CEMA: Ramona, what is it like being a young sock monkey model?
Ramona: [giggles] Yeah haha! I love being fashionable!
CEMA: What are your future plans?
Camilla: I guess just.. Relax?
Socco: Chill
Ramona: HAVE FUN!!!
[They all smile and walk away]

No comments:

Post a Comment