Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Newest Model: Horrace Kappel!

Horace Kappel, He's not a Sock Monkey, but he's as cute as one! With  Horace's shy nature, you wonder why he hasn't blown up on your news feed! I was able to catch up with Horace in this interview
CEMA:  Okay, so, tell me about your childhood, where did you grow up?
Horace: I was hatched 6 years ago on Christmas day, I was one of twins and we have had a fab childhood so far with parents who take us on all sorts of adventures. We live just over the Welsh border, so it's very pretty here.
CEMA: Oh that sounds nice! What was school like? Did you go to school?
Horace: I went to school once, but I had to stay in my human sisters bag in case I got confiscated (what ever that means). It was a bit dark in the bag so I haven't been again.
CEMA: Oh me too! So what kind of adventures do you have?
Horace: We go to motorbike racing. Mummy sponsors a racer. We go to festivals, we camp a lot and spend quite a lot of time at Granny's house too.
CEMA: That sounds nice! Do you have custom made clothes?
Horace: My Granny knitted me some jumpers at first. Then I made best friends with Dooby Griffin who has the cleverest Mama in the world and she makes me lots of matching hat and jumper out fits.
CEMA: That sounds awesome! Have you ever modeled before?
Horace: She is so clever and she knows just what I like. I like to be snugly and wear bright colors - it makes people who see me happy gosh no! I never really thought I was modelling material. I am far to shy and a little plump!
CEMA: Well thank you for this interview




No comments:

Post a Comment